High power density Gold servo drive for Stepper Motors – delivers up to 1.2 kW of continuous power in a compact package
The Gold DC Bell is a high power density servo drive that provides top servo performance, advanced networking and built-in safety. It has a fully featured motion controller and local intelligence; operates from a DC power source; and can run as a stand-alone device or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network.
The servo drive is easily set up and tuned using Elmo Application Studio (EAS) software tools and, and as part of Elmo's Gold line servo drives, is fully programmable with the Elmo motion control language.
Gold DC Bell Highlights:
- Single DC Power Supply from a 12–95 VDC single isolated DC power source
- Advanced and extremely fast vector control algorithm (current loop bandwidth: 4 kHz)
- Current/Torque sampling rate: up to 25 kHz (40 μs)
- Velocity and position sampling rates: up to 12.5 kHz (80 μs)
- Electrical commutation frequency: up to 4 kHz
- Current closed loop bandwidth exceeds 4 kHz
- Fast, easy and efficient advanced Auto Tuning
- Fast and efficient EtherCAT and CANopen networking
- Ethernet TCP/IP: UDP and Telnet
- USB 2.0
- Complies with Safety standards including IEC 61800-5-2