The Gold Solo Twitter is a “ready to use Gold Twitter”, advanced high power density, highly intelligent servo drive which is rapidly operational. It delivers up to 5 kW power in an average 30.59 cc (1.87 in³) compact package. A cable kit and optional heat sinks are available for easy and fast operation of the Gold Solo Twitter.
The Gold Solo Twitter is provided in three optional forms (shown above) which provide top performance, advanced networking and built-in certified safety, as well as a fully featured motion controller and local intelligence. Power to the Gold Solo Twitter is provided by a DC power source which is isolated from the Mains. The Gold Solo Twitter can operate with single or dual power supplies. If separation between the main DC power source and a control supply is required, then a control supply (also isolated from the Mains) is required.
The Gold Solo Twitter can operate as a stand-alone device or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network. The drive is easily set up and tuned using the Elmo Application Studio (EASII) software tools, and is fully programmable with the Elmo motion control languages.
Gold Solo Twitter Highlights:
- Ultra high current – up to 80A/80V, 50A/100V
- Low weight - only 32.5 - 60.5 grams (1.14 - 2.13 oz)
- Ultra Small, Ultra Efficient, Connect and Use
- Advanced networking by EtherCAT Or CANOpen
- Avaliable communication via USB (EtherCAT Version only) and standard RS-232
- Wide operating ranges 14V to 200VDC
- Supports any feedback sensor in single, dual and gantry loop configurations
- Incorporates Proprietary "Fast and Soft Switching Technology" resulting in >99% efficiency yet negligible EMI