Up to 25 kW of continuous power in a compact package
The Gold Tuba series of AC servo drives are highly resilient and designed to deliver the highest density of power and intelligence. The Gold Tuba delivers up to 25 kW of continuous power in a compact package.
The Gold Tuba series are part of Elmo’s advanced Gold Line. They operate from an AC power source in current, velocity, position and advanced position modes, in conjunction with a permanent-magnet synchronous brushless motor, DC brush motor, linear motor or voice coil. They are designed for use with any type of sinusoidal and trapezoidal commutation, with vector control. The Gold Tuba can operate as a stand-alone device or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network.
The drives are easily set up and tuned using Elmo Application Studio software tools. This Windows-based application enables users to quickly and simply configure the servo drive for optimal use with their motor.
Gold Tuba Highlights:
- "Direct-to-mains" networking servo drive
- Rectifies AC input voltage of up to 3x528VAC
- Delivers up to 25kW of qualitative power
- Gold Line core motion control technology
- High Regeneration braking capability
- Ultra-compact, highest power density
- Highly efficient ≈99%
- High servo performance, wide current, velocity, position bandwidth
- Real-time deterministic network communications: EtherCAT, CANopen
- Host communication: USB, Ethernet
- Supports a wide variety of feedback sensors in single, dual and gantry loop configurations
- Advanced tuning, filtering and gain scheduling options for enhanced dynamic performance
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
- Easy to set up and tune with Elmo Application Studio software tools
- Windows-based application enables users to quickly and simply configure the servo drive for optimal use with their motor
- Complies to safety and EMC STD: IEC61800, UL508c, UL60950, EC61800-5-2
274.5 x 86.1 x 180.1 mm
(10.8” x 3.39” x 7.09”)