Sales Engineer- East
About The Position
Fields of Responsibility
- Responsible for all Regional Sales activities.
- Develop and deploy a Regional business plan that details new business opportunities and sustainable growth.
- Responsible for reviewing, following and modify the area business plan.
- Maintain, contact and visit regularly, existing customers.
- CRMWay of Life – use the CRM to document all Sales Customer Activity
- Engage the sales team and sales support in searching and identifying new OEM prospects and handling them.
- Increase sales on an annual basis.
- Utilize Elmo technical staff to assist in satisfying potential customer’s application needs.
- Maintain Elmo’s Customer Database and use tools for effective report generation on present and future sales opportunities.
- Participate in identifying and Sharing market trends, future customer needs and defined future company products and solutions – provide the information to HQ.
- Review Elmo’s Website and Share Point to be informed on applications for better understanding of Elmo's Solutions and their advantages to promote to customers.
- Understand Elmo's Solutions and their advantages for the customer
- Responsible for reporting regional activities to the Subsidiary Manager
- Handling all incoming Regional Sales Leads
- Follow up on quotes and orders in Region.
- Create an annual forecast that is reliable accurate and you are accountable for.
- The responsibilities listed in the above job description are not limited and may include other responsibilities directed by your superiors.
- Self-Starter Ability
- Excellent planning skills for efficient performance
- Technical insight and quick thinking
- Understanding of servo and automation systems
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent control of office S/W (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Sales experience of 5+ years
- Relevant knowledge in Mechatronics / Electricity / Software / Quality / EnvironmentalCondition
- Excellent communication, Negotiation skills
- B.sc Degree