About The Position
Role/Summary: The Field Application Engineer is involved in the pre & post technical sales support of motion control product solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical support, including training of direct customers, (Hardware & Software) as a part of a successful winning solution.
· Assist in the development and presentation of technical seminars.
· Participate in identifying market trends, future customer needs and defining future company solutions and products.
· Provide pre/post technical sales support.
· Provide updated customer activity in active Data Base.
· Provide weekly activity report.
· Other duties as required.
· 5-10 years of experience as Application Engineer
· The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree, (Electrical, Mechatronics, Automation or similar)
· Deeper knowledge of control engineering.
· Expert in Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
The job requires Motion Control experience, Electrical Engineering degree or similar.