Gold Solo Double Twitter
180A/60V, 160A/80VDC, 140A/100V, 70A/200V
Most Advanced and Powerful Miniature Servo Drive (single axis drive with double power).
The Ultra High Current Gold Solo Double Twitter servo drives deliver over 11,000 of Qualitative Watts with efficiency of 99% .
in a 97cm3(5.92 Inch3) compact package 47 x 69.5 x 29.7 mm (1.85″ x 2.74″ x 1.17″).
This advanced, high power density servo drive provides top performance, advanced networking and built-in safety, as well as a fully featured motion controller and local intelligence. Power to the Gold Solo Double Twitter is provided by a DC power source which is isolated from the Mains. The Gold Solo Double Twitter can operate with single or dual power supplies. If separation between the main DC power source and a control supply is required, then a control supply (isolated from the Mains) is required according to the Part Number.
The Gold Solo Double Twitter can operate as a stand-alone device or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network. The drive is easily set up and tuned using the Elmo Application Studio (EASII) software tools, and is fully programmable with the Elmo motion control languages.
The Gold Solo Double Twitter is available in a variety of models. There are multiple power rating options, different communications options, a number of feedback options and different I/O configuration possibilities.
Gold Solo Double Twitter Highlights:
- High power density, over 11,000 of “Qualitative” Watts
- Ultra high current – up to 180A/60V, 160A/80V, 140A/100V. 70A/200V
- Record-setting weight of only 33 grams (less than 1 ounce)
- Ultra Small, Ultra Efficient, designed to be mounted on a PCB
- Advanced networking by EtherCAT Or CANOpen
- Wide Operating voltage ranges:
- “60VDC”, 11VDC-55VDC
- “80VDC”,11VDC- 75VDC
- “100VDC”, 11VDC- 95VDC
- “200VDC”, 20VDC- 195VDC
- Supports any feedback sensor in single, dual and gantry loop configurations
- Incorporates Proprietary “Fast and Soft Switching Technology” resulting in >99% efficiency yet negligible EMI
Minimum supply voltage
Nominal supply voltage
Maximum supply voltage
Efficiency at rated power
Maximum output voltage
Up to 96% of DC bus voltage
Max Output current is guaranteed for THeat-Sink <85°C
~120.0 g (4.23 oz)
EtherCAT Version Dimension
47 x 69.5 x 29.7 mm (1.85" x 2.74" x 1.17")
CAN Version Dimension
47 x 69.5 x 26.9 mm (1.85" x 2.74" x 1.06")
Panel Based Mounting