Ultra Small “Ready To Use” Servo Drive
(Up to 50 A/100 V and up to 20 A/200 V)
Designed, Verified & tested for Extreme Environments -40ºC to +70ºC, up to 14GRMS (vibration)
Gold SOLO Hawk is an advanced, high power density servo drive. It provides top servo performance, advanced networking and built-in safety, all in a very small very efficient package.
The Gold SOLO Hawk is designed to operate under extreme environmental conditions.
Weighing only 212 g (7.47 oz.), the Gold Hawk operates on DC power as a standalone device, or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network.
Like all Gold Line products, it is easily configured and tuned using the Elmo Application Studio (EAS) software environment and is fully programmable with the Elmo motion control language.
The Gold SOLO Hawk is available in a variety of models with multiple power rating options, multiple communication options, feedback options and I/O configuration possibilities.
Mating Power Supply ELP-30.
Gold Solo Hawk Highlights:
- Gold Line core motion control technology
- Super -compact, with the highest power density in its class
- Drives any servo motors, up to 5000 W continuous and 10,000 W peak power
- Field Bus Communication: EtherCAT, CANopen
- RS232, RS422, USB, Ethernet,
- Supports a wide variety of feedback sensors
- Advanced filtering and gain scheduling options for enhanced dynamic performance
- Extremely efficient, over 99%
Minimum supply voltage
Nominal supply voltage
Maximum supply voltage
Maximum continuous power output
Efficiency at rated power (at nominal conditions)
Maximum output voltage
14 V to 96 V
23 V to 195 V
Continuous current limit (Ic) amplitude
Sinusoidal continuous RMS current limit (Ic)
Peak current limit
2 x Ic
4 digital outputs or
51.8 (H) x 80 (L) x 61 (W) mm (2.04" x 3.15" x 2.40")