Gold Double Twitter
180A/60V, 160A/80VDC, 140A/100V, 70A/200V
The Most Advanced and Powerful Miniature Servo Drive in the World (single axis drive with double power).
Provides over 11,000 Qualitative Watts.
The Ultra High Current Gold Double Twitter which can deliver over 11,000 r in a 32 cm3(2 Inch3) compact package 47 x 36.2 x 18.8 mm (1.85″ x 1.425″ x 0.74″). The Gold Double Twitter is designed to be mounted on a PCB by soldering its pins directly to the PCB.
This advanced, high power density servo drive provides top performance, advanced networking and built-in safety, as well as a fully featured motion controller and local intelligence. Power to the Gold Double Twitter is provided by a DC power source which is isolated from the Mains. The Gold Double Twitter can operate with single or dual power supplies. If separation between the main DC power source and a control supply is required, then a control supply (isolated from the Mains) is required.
The Gold Double Twitter can operate as a stand-alone device or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network. The drive is easily set up and tuned using the Elmo Application Studio (EASII) software tools, and is fully programmable with the Elmo motion control languages.
Gold Double Twitter Highlights:
- High power density, over 11,000 of “Qualitative” Watts
- Ultra high current – up to 180A/60V, 160A/80V, 140A/100V. 70A/200V
- Record-setting weight of only 33 grams (less than 1 ounce)
- Ultra Small, Ultra Efficient, designed to be mounted on a PCB
- Advanced networking by EtherCAT Or CANOpen
- Wide Operating voltage ranges:
- “60VDC”, 11VDC-55VDC
- “80VDC”,11VDC- 75VDC
- “100VDC”, 11VDC- 95VDC
- “200VDC”, 20VDC- 195VDC
- Supports any feedback sensor in single, dual and gantry loop configurations
- Incorporates Proprietary “Fast and Soft Switching Technology” resulting in >99% efficiency yet negligible EMI
Minimum supply voltage
Nominal supply voltage
Maximum supply voltage
Efficiency at rated power
Maximum output voltage
Up to 96% of DC bus voltage
Sinusoidal continuous RMS current limit (Ic)
Max Output current is guaranteed for THeat-Sink <85°C
Weight without Heatsink
EtherCAT Version: ≈36 g (1.27 oz)
Weight with Heatsink
EtherCAT Version: ≈67 g (2.36 oz)
EtherCAT/CAN Version Dimension without Heatsink
47 x 36.2 x 18.8 mm (1.85" x 1.425" x 0.74")
EtherCAT/CAN Version Dimension with Heatsink
61 x 47 x 22.8 mm (2.4" x 1.85" x 0.9")