10A, 230VAC Ultra Compact Servo Drive
The Gold Bassoon is an advanced high power density servo drive that provides top servo performance delivering up to 3200 Watts (6400 Watts peak).
The Gold Bassoon operates from an AC power source of 30VAC- 270VAC, single or 3 Phases.
The G-BAS drive can operate as a stand-alone device or as part of a multi-axis system in a distributed configuration on a real-time network.
The Gold Bassoon is available in a variety of options. There are multiple power rating options, two different communications options, a variety of feedback selections and I/O configuration possibilities.
The drives are easily set up and tuned using Elmo Application Studio software tools. This Windows-based application enables users to quickly and simply configure the servo drive for optimal use with their motor.
An auxiliary 24 VDC power supply is required.
The Smart Fan operation (in 10A models) is activated only “when required” and thus significantly prolonging the fan’s life-time.
Gold Bassoon Servo Drive Highlights:
- “Direct-to-mains” networking servo drive
- Rectifies AC input voltage of up to 3x270VAC
- Gold Line core motion control technology
- High Regeneration braking capability
- Ultra-compact, highest power density
- Highly efficient ≈98%
- High servo performance, wide current, velocity, position bandwidth
- Continuous output current: 3A, 6A,10A.
- Extra ordinary current loop dynamic range of 2000:1
- Real-time deterministic network communications: EtherCAT, CANopen
- Host communication: USB, Ethernet
- Supports a wide variety of feedback sensors in single, dual and gantry loop configurations
- Advanced tuning, filtering and gain scheduling options for enhanced dynamic performance
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
- Easy to set up and tune with Elmo Application Studio software tools
- STO, Safe Torque Off
- Complies to safety, Environmental and EMC STD: IEC61800, UL508c, UL60950, EC61800-5-2
Minimum supply voltage
1 x 50 or 3 x 50
Nominal supply voltage
1 x 230 or 3 x 230
Maximum supply voltage
1 x 270 or 3 x 270
Maximum continuous power output
Efficiency at rated power (at nominal conditions)
Auxiliary supply voltage
Without Fan: 18 to 30 VDC
Auxiliary power supply
Without Fan: 6
Continuous current limit (Ic) Amplitude
Continuous RMS sinusoidal commutation current limit (Ic)
Built In Shunt (peak Power)