Privacy and Cookie Notice
Elmo Motion Control Ltd. (hereinafter: “the Company” or “Elmo MC” or “Us” or “Our”) is a leading manufacturer of innovative motion control technologies, with over 30 years of experience and millions of servo drives operating worldwide in every industry.
The company is headquartered in Israel, employs more than 300 professionals worldwide, and has a local presence in the UK, USA, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, China, Korea, and Singapore.
At Elmo MC, we are deeply committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users. We continually invest in advanced security measures and adhere to industry best practices to ensure the protection of your personal information. Our dedication to data privacy is built on a foundation of transparency, responsible data management, and a strong focus on maintaining trust with our valued users.
Please read this Privacy and Cookie Notice carefully, so you can fully understand our practices in relation to your personal data.
Please Note: YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE US WITH ANY PERSONAL DATA. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING US WITH SUCH INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN FREE WILL, FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT AND THAT WE MAY RETAIN SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS DOCUMENT AND ANY APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
- “GDPR“- EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Identifiable Individual” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.
- “Service“- refers to the Website and all services as well as software and products downloaded by the website such as manuals and customer support-related materials etc.
- “Website“- refers to elmomc.com, accessible from https://www.elmomc.com/
- “Account“- a unique and secure user profile created within our website, enabling the user to access certain features, functionalities, or content.
- “Cookies“- Small text files stored on a user’s device by a web browser when visiting a website or using an application. Cookies are used to remember user preferences, enhance website functionality, and enable personalized content delivery. They may contain information such as login details, browsing history, and user-specific settings. (For more info, please read our Cookies Policy)
- “Usage Data” refers to a subset of non-personally identifiable information automatically collected from users when they interact with our website, application, or service. usage data may include, but is not limited to, browser type, operating system, device information, IP address, access times, pages viewed, and user interactions
- “Device“- means a physical electronic equipment used by the user to access, interact with, or engage with our service. Examples of devices include but are not limited to, desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and smartwatches.
- “Service Provider“- means a third-party company or individual that provides specific services or solutions to the Company, often in relation to the processing of personal data or the delivery of certain features and functionalities within our website, application, or service. Service providers may include, but are not limited to, web hosting providers, payment processors, and analytics companies. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- “Data Controller“- for the purposes of the GDPR, refers to the Company as the legal body, which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. Elmo Motion Control Ltd. ist the data controller responsible for the processing of your data, exceptions are outlined in this data protection notice
Our contact details are as follows:
Elmo Motion Control Ltd.
Amal St 60
- “Data Processor“- An entity that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, often a third-party service provider engaged by the controller.
- “Data Processing“- Any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, including collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, or erasure.
- Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may request personally identifiable information from You that can be used to contact or identify You. This data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State/country, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Job title
- CV- Resume, Role, Cover Letter. (In case you applied for a job application)
- Your Company’s name/Industry
- Contact details
- any other Personal Data that you decide to provide/supply us with
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service
Usage Data may include information such as browser type, operating system, device information, IP address, access times, pages viewed, and Your interactions with the platform. This data is primarily used for analytics purposes, improving platform performance, and enhancing the overall user experience, in accordance with our Privacy and Cookie Notice.
When You access the Service via a mobile device, We may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device You are using, Your mobile device’s unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
For more information about the cookies we use, and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
- How we collect your data
We want to inform you about the various methods we use to collect data when you interact with our Services as part of our commitment to protecting your privacy. The primary methods we use are as follows:
- Direct Collection: We obtain personal data directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you create an account or contact us via the website channel or via mail.
- Automated Collection: As you interact with our service, certain usage data and technical information may be automatically collected through cookies, server logs, and other tracking technologies. This may include details about your device, browser, IP address, access times, and pages viewed.
Please keep in mind that our Privacy and Cookie Notice explains how we use and protect the data collected through these methods and the options and rights you have regarding your personal data.
- Purpose of Data Processing and Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the requested services: We use your Personal Data to respond to your requests, such as providing customer service, and delivering our services to you.
- To improve, support and analyze our services: We may use your Personal Data to conduct research and analysis to improve our services. This includes gathering feedback on our services, analyzing website traffic and usage patterns, and identifying areas for improvement.
- To Manage Your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user such as providing our products and services and/or downloading an asset.
- To communicate with you: We may use your personal data to communicate with you about our services, including marketing communications and promotional offers. If you have opted-in to receive marketing communications from us, you can always opt-out by following the instructions provided in the communication.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us as well as provide an answer and further information to the extent requested.
- To review your job application: to assess you as a candidate; to analyze your application, and to communicate with you in connection with your job application.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your personal data to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other legal requirements, including responding to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies and government authorities.
- For other legitimate business purposes: We may use your personal data for other legitimate business purposes, such as enforcing our terms of service, protecting our rights and interests, and preventing fraud or other illegal activities.
- Share and Disclose Your Personal Data
- With Service Providers: We also disclose information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted third-party service providers and subcontractors, who have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and who use such information solely on our behalf in order to: (1) help us provide you with the Services; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our services; (3) for the purpose of direct marketing. Such service providers may include, but not limited to, as follows:
- Google Analytic
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
If you want to receive the list of the current recipients of your Personal Data, please make your request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
- Internal transfers: Transfers within the ELMO MC group will be covered by an internal processing agreement entered by members of the ELMO MC Group (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that personal data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to.
- External transfers: Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of the EU/EEA (for example to third parties who provide us with services), we will obtain relevant contractual framework commitments from them to protect your Personal Data, such as Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) or Data Transfer Agreement (DTA) /Data Processing Addendum (DPA) depending on which country receiving the data.
- Retention of Your Personal Data
Usage Data will also be retained by the Company for internal analysis. Usage Data is typically retained for a shorter period of time, unless it is used to strengthen the security or functionality of Our Service, or We are legally required to retain this data for a longer period of time.
- Security of Your Personal Data
We value the security of Your Personal Data, and we have implemented and maintained appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures to safeguard it. The measures we take include the physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards we employ to protect your Personal Data include secure servers, firewalls, antivirus, and SSL encryption of data. We maintain and regularly review and update our policies and procedures. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. However, keep in mind that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely secure. While We make every effort to use commercially acceptable safeguards to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its complete security. Because the security of information is dependent in part on the security of the computer, device, or network you use to communicate with us, as well as the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please take the necessary precautions to safeguard this information. . If you have concerns about certain personal information, you may wish to avoid passing that information over the Internet
- Your rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- The right to request the erasure and deletion of Personal Data. You have the right to request the erasure deletion of Your Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it. Such erasure is subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA or the GDPR, In the event that one of the exceptions applies, we will notify you in accordance with the law.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data (Data Portability). We will provide to You, or to a third party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent to use your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority: (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
In order to exercise your rights as mentioned above, please contact us at email@example.com.
Processing and answering your request are Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfill your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initially requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interaction with third-party products
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Social Plugins
In our website, we use so-called social plugins from various social networks. They are individually described in this section.
The plugins are standalone extensions by social network providers. For this reason, we are unable to influence the scope of data collected and stored by them.
In case you do not wish social network providers to receive and, if applicable, store or use data, you should not use the respective plugins.
Facebook is operated by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). Please, Find information on data protection at Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, and Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street Dublin 2, D02 AX07 Ireland (“Twitter”). Please, find information on data protection on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/privacy.
YouTube is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“YouTube”). YouTube is a platform that allows the playback of audio and video files. Please, Find information on data protection on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/our-commitments/protecting-user-data/
LinkedIn is operated by Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, Washington, United States (“LinkedIn”). Please, Find information on data protection here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Like many websites and applications, we use “Cookies” and similar technologies for several reasons, to collect information including to help personalize your experience and we also use a cookies tool on our platform to gain consent for the optional cookies we use. Third parties through which we provide the services may be placing and reading cookies on your browser. When visiting our platform, you shall be notified of the use of and placement of cookies and other similar technologies on your device as specified herein.
There are different types of cookies, as follows:
A “session cookie” is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site/platform/service.
A “persistent cookie” may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device until you delete it.
“First-party cookies” are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
We may use the term “cookies” to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above, such as web beacons or “pixel tags”.
Cookies for better Functionality. These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) to help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content.
Analytics and Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information regarding your activity on our platform to help us learn more about which features are popular with our users and how our platform and/or our online services can be improved. It can also help us understand how you use our platform, for example, whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our platform and/or our online services.
Advertising Cookies. These cookies are placed in order to deliver content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are, both for our own Services and for other websites. Such cookies may track your browsing habits and activity when visiting our platform and/or our online services and those of third parties.
How to adjust your preferences. Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed. For example, if you delete cookies that store your account information or preferences, you will be required to input these each time you visit.
Email Cookies. Additionally, cookies may be placed in messages we send to track your interaction with such emails
- Contact us