The Field Application Engineer is involved in the pre & post technical sales support of motion control product solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support, including training of direct customers, (Hardware & Software) as a part of a successful winning solution.
- Assist in the development and presentation of technical seminars.
- Participate in identifying market trends, future customer needs and defining future company solutions and products.
- Provide pre/post technical sales support.
- Provide updated customer activity in active Data Base.
- Provide weekly activity report.
- Other duties as required.
Key Performance Metrics
- Sales growth of the Italian business through technical solution support.
- Accuracy of information dispersed to customers.
- Timeliness of assigned tasks.
- 5-10 years of experience as Application Engineer
- The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree, (Electrical, Mechatronics, Automation or similar)
- Deeper knowledge of control engineering.
- Experienced in C, C++, .net, VB, IEC 61131-3 programming and Model base design.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
The job requires Motion Control experience, Electrical Engineering degree or similar.
Embedded software engineer
- 3-6 years of proven experience with C programming
- Experience in RT/Embedded programing – advantage
- Experience with device drivers development- advantage
- Good understanding of RT/Embedded HW/SW systems
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High level of written/verbal communication skills
- A bachelor with honor from recognized university will be also taken under consideration
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering