The Field Application Engineer is involved in the pre & post technical sales support of motion control product solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support, including training of direct customers, (Hardware & Software) as a part of a successful winning solution.
- Assist in the development and presentation of technical seminars.
- Participate in identifying market trends, future customer needs and defining future company solutions and products.
- Provide pre/post technical sales support.
- Provide updated customer activity in active Data Base.
- Provide weekly activity report.
- Other duties as required.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales growth of the Swiss business through technical solution support.
- Accuracy of information dispersed to customers.
- Timeliness of assigned tasks.
- The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree, (Electrical, Mechatronics, Automation or similar)
- Deeper knowledge of control engineering.
- Experienced in C, C++, .net, VB, IEC 61131-3 programming and Model base design.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- good command of both spoken and written english
The job requires Motion Control experience, Electrical Engineering degree or similar.
- Country Manager
In charge of
- Switzeland market
Fields of responsibility
- Quotes follow up
- Leads handling
- Responsible for the shipping the orders to the customers
- SF handling- Opps
- Availability for the Customers
- Handling all relevant issues in the orders: payments/ expedition/ shipments
- Monitoring the Customer’s account & Credit Limit
- Handleing leads within up to 3 days .
- Handleing quotes within up to 2 days .
- Reduce delivery handling time to minimum
- Optimizing the handling meetings pre show and the leads after the show ends.
- Bookkeeping expirience
- Familarity with SF
- High Service Skills
- Extensive experience working in import/ export fields
- Team work, high communication skills, accurate, multitasking skills, and initiative
Computers & software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM