Elmo Motion control a leading Multi-national Corporation who designs, manufactures and markets Motion Control solutions, is seeking a Regional Sales Engineers.
We are seeking an energetic/ goal oriented individual who is eager to use their existing motion control experience and market knowledge to grow personally, professional and financially.
Regional Sales Engineer
- Responsible for all Regional Sales
- Develop and deploy a Regional business plan that details new business opportunities and sustainable
- Responsible for reviewing, following and modify the area business plan.
- Maintain, contact and visit regularly, existing
- CRM Way of Life – use the CRM to document all Sales Customer Activity
- Engage the sales team and sales support in searching and identifying new OEM prospects and handling
- Increase sales on an annual
- Utilize Elmo technical staff to assist in satisfying potential customer’s application
- Maintain Elmo’s Customer Database and use tools for effective report generation on present and future sales
- Participate in identifying and Sharing market trends, future customer needs and defined future company products and solutions – provide the information to
- Review Elmo’s Website and Share Point to be informed on applications for better understanding of Elmo’s Solutions and their advantages to promote to customers.
- Responsible for reporting regional activities to the Subsidiary Manager
- Handling all incoming Regional Sales Leads
- Follow up on quotes and orders in Region.
- Create an annual forecast that is reliable actuate and you are accountable for.
- The responsibilities listed in the above job description are not limited and may include other responsibilities directed by your superiors.
- Sales/visit plan will provided on a weekly/monthly basics and will approve by the country mng.
- Self-Starter Ability
- Excellent planning skills for efficient performance
- Technical insight and quick thinking
- Understanding of servo and automation systems
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent control of office S/W (Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
- Sales experience of 5+ years
- Relevant knowledge in Mechatronics / Electricity / Software / Quality / Environmental Condition
- Excellent communication, Negotiation skills
- B.sc Degree
Role/Summary: The Field Application Engineer is involved in the pre & post technical sales support of motion control product solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support, including training of direct customers, (Hardware & Software) as a part of a successful winning solution.
- Assist in the development and presentation of technical seminars.
- Participate in identifying market trends, future customer needs and defining future company solutions and products.
- Provide pre/post technical sales support.
- Provide updated customer activity in active Data Base.
- Provide weekly activity report.
- Other duties as required.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales growth of the German business through technical solution support.
- Accuracy of information dispersed to customers.
- Timeliness of assigned tasks.
- The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree, (Electrical, Mechatronics, Automation or similar)
- Deeper knowledge of control engineering.
- Experienced in C, C++, .net, VB, IEC 61131-3 programming and Model base design.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- good command of both spoken and written english
The job requires Motion Control experience, Electrical Engineering degree or similar.